Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Jimmy, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Jimmy will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Jimmy is now searching for available networks.
- The Jimmy will connect to the selected network.
- The Jimmy has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.