XiaomiMi Mix 3 5GMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Additional settings*.
* Choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: Choose *Back up my data* and choose an option.
* Choose *Erase all data (factory reset)*.
* Choose *Reset phone*.
* Choose *Next*.
* Choose *OK*.
* All data and settings saved on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G will be deleted.
* The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G will automatically reset and reboot.