* If your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Portable hotspot*.
* Choose *Set up portable hotspot*.
* Choose *SSID* and enter a name.
* Under *Security*, choose an option.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Choose the tick symbol.
* Enable *Portable hotspot*.
* *Portable hotspot* has been enabled.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.