RedMi Note 7
How to enable WiFi hotspot
- If your Xiaomi RedMi Note 7 is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
- Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Set up portable hotspot.
- Under SSID, enter a name.
- Under SECURITY, choose a security option, in this case, WPA2 PSK.
- Under Password, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
- The Xiaomi RedMi Note 7 has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
- Note: There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.