* If your Xiaomi RedMi Note 7 is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Portable hotspot*.
* Choose *Set up portable hotspot*.
* Under *SSID*, enter a name.
* Under *SECURITY*, choose a security option, in this case, *WPA2 PSK*.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Choose the tick symbol.
* Enable *Portable hotspot*.
* The Xiaomi RedMi Note 7 has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.