- Your ZTE Blade III requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth Mobile phone, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth Mobile phone you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the Mobile phone (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- All available Bluetooth devices within reach of your ZTE Blade III are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If no devices are listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that the device is within reach of your ZTE Blade III.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose OK. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection is made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.