Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- You can personalise your ZTE Blade III Start screen with widgets and applications.
- Widgets can be downloaded from Play Store and some come by default pre-installed in your ZTE Blade III.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Frequently used apps are grouped on the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol to change the current Start screen.
- Scroll to the side.
- Choose a widget, in this case News & Weather.
- Drag the widget to a different location on the Start screen. Scroll to the next screen if no more space is available.
- Choose an option, in this case Weather.
- The Weather widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- To move or remove an item, choose a widget, in this case Weather, and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to a different location, or (in this case) drag it to the trash symbol.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.