Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your ZTE Blade III.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your ZTE Blade III.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: Tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Erase external SD card.
- Choose Reset phone.
- Choose Erase everything.
- Your ZTE Blade III is reset to factory settings. The device will reboot.