Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your ZTE Blade III to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your ZTE Blade III to not lose the data stored on it.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: Tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Erase external SD card.
- Choose Reset phone.
- Choose Erase everything.
- Your ZTE Blade III is reset to factory settings. The device will reboot.