- You can use the internet or stream music with your ZTE Blade III over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your ZTE Blade III.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi, and enable this option.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your ZTE Blade III are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your ZTE Blade III is now connected to the network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your ZTE Blade III will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.